[mythtv-users] Beginner Question

jgvp jgvp at cogeco.ca
Mon Dec 20 21:26:56 UTC 2004

Just in case you ( all ) have never come across this card, what's your
( all ) thinking about it ? Does this, disregard the cost for a moment,
fit the bill ? Sorry if it comes as no surprise, I'm just a nooby
struggling to come to grips with this.

http://www.cellarcinemas.com/cgi-bin/store/HD3.html?id=2eWLknYW