[mythtv-users] Slovenian mythweb ???

eRik erik.robnik at gaudeamus.si
Mon Dec 20 17:15:26 UTC 2004

My mythweb version is "0.16-63-at", so I don't think this will be a

Allso I couldn't find file  includes/translate.php, so I just drop
Slovenian.php to languages directory and now I can choose Slovenian language
in "Settings/MythWeb/Language".

But when I click any other link on page Language goes back to English and so
on... So only page that I can read in SLovenian language is this

Any Ideea???