[mythtv-users] (no subject)

Matt Mencel mr-mencel at wiu.edu
Mon Dec 20 15:16:20 UTC 2004

Well...once I realized I had the cabling all screwed up...duh...

So now I definitely am getting a signal on the TV-OUT.  I get a test pattern
now when I run the 'saa7127 test_image=1'. Initially when I ran the saa7127
in normal mode all I got was the green screen, but I found a post mentioning
the need to change one of the registers (I think that's right)... So I did
that and now I get alternating white/pink diagonal stripes across the
screen.  I believe I may need to apply the tuner patch from ivtv.no-ip.com
and have submitted a separate post on that issue.

Thanks,
Matt