[mythtv-users] Radeon 8500 TV Out Not Working

Kyle Duncan kyle.duncan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 06:30:12 UTC 2004

I've got everything working happily on my Myth Box as long as it is
going out to my monitor.  However when I try and hook up the S-Video
from the Radeon 8500 to my Sony 36" XBR400 I get a scrambled mess.  I
can see the text OK but once it goes to the GUI I just get a mess.
I'm guessing this is a driver issue but I'm not sure what to do, I've
installed the drivers for the Radeon 8500 based on the info at:

http://www.fedorafaq.org/fc2/#radeon

I've installed everything according to the guide for FC2 from
http://wilsonet.com/mythtv and everything works on my computer which
is a AMD 1200 with Radeon 8500.

Any suggestions?

Thx.