[mythtv-users] Sky+ Navigator remote and Hauppauge PVR 350 IR receiver?

Nick Morrott pvr at insidethex.co.uk
Sun Dec 19 20:18:40 UTC 2004

Hi,

Do any UK users currently run a Sky+ navigator remote control (the useful
one with the keyboard) with the IR receiver of the Hauppauge PVR350 card? I
am interested in getting one for my system but will be using the one serial
port to control my NTL box, so don't have the option of another IR receiver
device in the system. I'm not sure whether the IR received connected to the
PVR card will only work with the Hauppauge remotes.

Anyone using one of these remotes with the 350 please let me know of any
troubles I should expect getting them to work together and if poss please
post an example lirc config for the buttons.

Many thanks, and Happy Christmas!

Nick