[mythtv-users] Manual recording getting blown away

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Sun Dec 19 19:11:41 UTC 2004

Hi,

My wife is a big Purdue fan, so we signed up with the ESPN Full Court
package from Dish Network.  They use about 10 channels in the PPV
range for this.  The channels appear in the Zap2It guide data, but
without any useful data (just "Pay-Per-View" as the scheduled
programs... useless.)

So, I schedule manual recordings for any game we want to see.  Easy
enough.

Trouble is, a few days after I schedule these manual recordings, they
disappear.  I can't figure out why.  There's no trace of them in the
scheduled recording screen, nor in the backend status screen, nor
really anywhere else I can check.  I can re-create the manual
recording, and if it doesn't disappear again before the game starts,
it's fine.

Any suggestions?

-- John