[mythtv-users] Re: atrpms-package-config vs medley-package-config(was: Fresh FC1 and Myth 0.16 install observations/questions)

George Lopez geokimlopez at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 19 18:11:37 UTC 2004

first of all, thanks a bunch for the response.  I
really, really appreciate it (my wife does too, b/c
she keeps asking when I am going to be done with this
project).  Second, I have to stress my newb-ness.
Conceptually, I understand what you wrote, but I don't
know how to necessarily execute the steps.  From root,
should I just enter in each line as you wrote them
below or is there some other action I need to take (I
know to comment unwanted lines with # at the begining
of the line)?

Thanks,
George