[mythtv-users] RE: DVB in the UK (EPG)

Neil Milne maillist at hippoit.co.uk
Sat Dec 18 08:43:10 UTC 2004

And here's my lircd.conf file - it's gzipped to bring it under the
mailinglist attachment limits.

You may find it doesn't work for your sky navigator - I found a couple
of other lircd files online for that remote which didn't work with mine.
I presume this is because it's using the raw IR format in the file so
individual remotes may differ enough to not match.

If it doesn't work for you then irrecord will do the job fine, but it's
a bit tedious going through the keyboard...

Now to get the lircmd working for mouse support, and extend my lircrc to
  provide an X keyboard...