[mythtv-users] Slightly OT - XLiveCD and Myth on a Windows Machine

nate s nate.strickland at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 21:23:43 UTC 2004

Alternatively, it's not very hard to roll your own livecds with the
configuration for a specific machine, if it's just one box you're
making it for.

I wonder how myth would work over VNC...  I'd bet it would require
gigabit net or better, unless you could set the resolution of the VNC
session at what you recorded at, say 480x480, and then upscaled it at
the source.  Plus getting lirc to work would be a trick... hmm...

-Nate