[mythtv-users] Shuttle SN41G2V2 wakeup

Jit V jit_v1 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 17 19:32:01 UTC 2004

Hello,

I'm trying to get my Shuttle SN41G2V2 to wakeup at a given time - I've tried
using nvram and am having some issues, so I thought that I'd try using ACPI.
But again I'm having some issues here too - but it almost works:

tux root # echo "2004-12-19 12:34:56" > /proc/acpi/alarm
tux root # cat /proc/acpi/alarm
2004-12-17 12:34:56

Notice that the date part of the alarm has not been set correctly, but the
time part has. If I shutdown setting the alarm time to five minutes in the
future, it does actually wakeup correctly - I just need some way of
specifying the date.

Does anyone have any ideas or help?  Or any other suggestions?  I haven't
yet tried using APM, but would really prefer an ACPI solution.  Has anyone
else got wakeups working with this shuttle?

Thanks!