[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase not returning data.

Juan C. Gallardo jgamo at cantv.net
Fri Dec 17 18:42:07 UTC 2004

I am not sure, since I haven't been able to make my output work well
over X (it hangs all the time, a DMA problem ....)
But it can be that you can add this line to the /etc/modules.d/ivtv as a
post install option.
Sorry I don't know the sintaxys, but look around in the ivtv
configuration files on the files.

If you suceed let me know.

Juan

wes robbins wrote:

>  Thank you very much. By any chance do you know where I can run the
command on bootup? Knoppmyth does not have a rc.local. And I'm not to
fimiluar with bootup.

<http://my.yahoo.com>