[mythtv-users] Hauppage remote pvr350

sigurdne sigurdne at online.no
Fri Dec 17 18:28:09 UTC 2004

Trying irrecord (as root) gives me:

<snip>
irrecord: could not get file information for /dev/lirc
irrecord: default_init(): No such file or directory
irrecord: could not init hardware (lircd running ? --> close it, check
permissions)
</snip>

# ls -l /dev/lir*
crw-------  1 root root 61, 0 Dec 17 18:51 /dev/lirc0
srw-rw-rw-  1 root root     0 Dec 17 18:51 /dev/lircd=

any hint ?

Sigurd

about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org> =====