[mythtv-users] Hauppage remote pvr350

wes robbins dw4pres at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 17:18:58 UTC 2004

I'm ran into the same error. I had to do the irrecord. But untill I did a apt-get update/upgrade last night, the irrecord would crash with a gap error. After the apt-get upgrade and reboot the irrecord worked.

Wes
knoppmyth V4R5 - PVR350 990+ tuner 44

Jeff Simpson <llcooljeff at gmail.com> wrote:
*exactly* the same problem I'm having. PVR-350 rev990? The remote
looks like this:
http://photos.jeffornot.com/Random%20Shit/pb200061.jpg

let me know if anything said on this list helps

- Jeff