[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase not returning data.

wes robbins dw4pres at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 17:13:09 UTC 2004

KnoppMyth V4r5 Apt-get update/upgrade is current.
PVR350 model 993+ The tuner is 44...and tv-out was green and purple.
Duron 1200 256 ram 30 gig HD.

I just made a new mythtv computer and I am in north america. Using comcast cable.  The first time I installed the computer grabbing the tvlistings worked perfectly.  I decided to reformat and reload the machine with all the tweaks I did.  Now I'm getting the below message when I run mythfilldatabase.  This makes me think that there is an issue @ zap2it. Return data is to small.  Does any know if there is a problem? I did try rerunning mythtv-setup and answered yes to both questions and then reconfigured everything. Then ran mythfilldatabase. that came up with the same error.

Thanks,

  Wes

Returned information all the returns are the same and all returned around 3-5k of data.

Connecting to datadirect.webservices.zap2it.com[206.18.98.160]:80... connected.
Length: unspecified [text/xml]
    [  <=>                                ] 2,861          3.62K/s
09:53:31 (3.61 KB/s) - `-' saved [2861]
Your subscription expires on 03/17/05 03:32:17
Grab complete.  Actual data from Thu Dec 16 00:00:00 2004 to Thu Dec 16 00:00:00 2004 (UTC)