[mythtv-users] config myth and xmltv for Sky Digital in Ireland

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Fri Dec 17 16:18:02 UTC 2004

i've just spent a whole lot of time getting mythtv/xmltv etc working for me
here in ireland. this includes channel icons from satlogo.com.

of the 329 stations i've configured, i'm getting data from the radiotimes for
about half of them and have logos for all bar 19.

if anybody can help me fill in the missing pieces i would appreciate it!

if there is anyone out there can make use of the files, i've attached them to
this message.

regards
--
simon