[mythtv-users] Remote Control Hardware

mythtv_user mythtv_user at lambdaaccess.com
Fri Dec 17 04:17:02 UTC 2004

If you want to use an IR Blaster, take a look at this page:
http://losdos.dyndns.org:8080/public/mythtv-info/MythTV_DISH_IR_LED_TX_via_Modified_LIRC.html

info was recently added on controlling 2 direct tv boxes with 1 ir blaster.

you should also be able to find a cable that goes from the header on
your mother board to a standard DB9 connector at a computer shop or on
the net (or you could make one with some parts from your local
electronics store)