[mythtv-users] Re: PVR-250 out

Oliver Martini mythtv at x-surfing.ch
Thu Dec 16 21:39:16 UTC 2004

Thanks for your hints, gonna try it tommorow, when I'm back at the mythtv-pc

Just as an information, I went thru all the other steps sucessfully.

I can't wait till it works with TV out.

thanks,
oliver

 No the dd stuff is to /dev/video16 which is the mpeg
playback not the frame buffer.
The problem is probably that its lost its pal setting.

I would check that you have the std=2(I think and this
is from memory since i'm at work) option to force PAL
mode for ivtv and then reload ivtv as well as saa7127.

John