[mythtv-users] PVR-250 out

sschaefer1 at woh.rr.com sschaefer1 at woh.rr.com
Thu Dec 16 18:29:09 UTC 2004

After you have loaded the modules, particularly the ivtv-fb.o module, check the /var/log/messages file

       tail /var/log/messages
OR
       cat /var/log/messages | more

and find out what /dev/fb? file it the framebuffer was mapped to.
It's possible you already have other framebuffer device files mapped and you are "dd"ing to the wrong device file.