[mythtv-users] 0GB files after power outage

David Carlin djc6 at eecs.cwru.edu
Thu Dec 16 13:54:11 UTC 2004

Hey,

So, my MythTV box is all screwed up after a power outage :)  My storage
directory is a striped RAID of two 200GB disks using xfs filesystem.  I
have checked the raid status and fsck'd the xfs drive, both come out
clean.

mythfrontend was causing a *kernel panic* on starting until I deleted
the recording that was in progress during the power outage via the web
interface.

Now, shows aren't being recorded.  They show up in the list of recorded
programs, but they are 0GB and have no thumbnail.  Any ideas?  I'm
really stumped.

The archives haven't turned up anything other than people with the same
problem, no resolution.

	-David