[mythtv-users] RE: DVB in the UK (EPG)

Andrew G. Wilson agwilson at rhetorical.com
Wed Dec 15 21:26:42 UTC 2004

Hi Ivor

Well, I was out buying light bulbs at homebase after work today, and without even looking, found this thing on sale for 20 quid, so I just had to get it. I've just got a serial receiver from a guy on ebay, so I should be able to test it out in the next couple of days...

Any chance you could send me your lirc and X config for it?

thanks!
Andrew