[mythtv-users] nezbie auestion

William Leemans willie at elaba.net
Wed Dec 15 20:51:52 UTC 2004

Hello all,

you will probably have heard this a ka-zillion times before, but I would
really appreciate getting some help configuring my MythTV...
Pas weeks I have forsaken my usual beauty-sleeps, and I'm really getting
ugly :)

I've tried to find help in forums, wiki's etc... but I cannot seem to
solve my problems.

I live in Belgium Leuven (cable provided by Chell), and though I configur
my channels correctly, they seem to be way off... I have checked with my
brother's MythTV system, and they have the same channels, sources, etc...
Is there any way to figure out if a tuner card is broken (I have a
Hauppauge PVR-350)?

thank you kindly in advance,
Will.

-- !!WARNING!! --