[mythtv-users] Re: EPIA-M Unichrome xvmc vld

Micah Wedemeyer fanmail at micah-wedemeyer.net
Wed Dec 15 16:03:09 UTC 2004

Are all the X colors wrong, or is it just MythTV that has wrong colors?  I had a
problem where the unichrome driver caused a "photo-negative" type effect in
MythTV.  People looked like smurfs (ie. blue faces).

To get rid of this, I had to go into the TV playback options and unselect "use
Xv picture controls" (I think that was what it was called).  Then, restarting X
seemed to fix things.

Tell me if this fixes anything...
Micah

---

 I finally tried to use the cvs/unichrome driver and managed it to have it
compiled with X.org release (6.8.1) sources, but when I start X with this
driver all colours are wrong, switching back to the original via_drv.o the
colours are ok again.

Anyone with the same problem?