[mythtv-users] Anyone with Pundit-R and ADI chipset

Simon Garfield garfy_99 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 15 14:05:00 UTC 2004

Hi Guys,

I'm thinking of buying a Pundit-R with a Nova-T for
use here in the UK.

I read in one of the posts that I should go for the
Pundit-R with the SIS audio chipset rather than the
ADI. Unfortunately I have not been able to find any
supplier selling the Pundit with SIS onboard - it
seems all the latest models use ADI AD1888 on an ATI
RS300 / IXP200 chipset motherboard.

Has anybody else used this type successfully and what
problems can I expect to have?

Also any suggestions on suitable processor as regards
noise v. performance?

Any advice appreciated
Thanks,

Simon