[mythtv-users] MythTVMediaCenter theme and OSD updated

Phill Edwards phill_edwards at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 15 12:46:55 UTC 2004

>Hey everyone just want to let you know I've updated the theme and the
>OSD. If you are using beta 1 I suggest you upgrade to this version.
>While you are at it, you should try out the OSD. Its based on Isthmus
>but with a couple of improvements I feel are noteworthy. I'm still
>having problems with arrow icons defaulting to the built-in ones, at
>least on my machine.
>
>Again, any feedback is welcome.
>
>http://www.radixpub.com/vir/portfolio/mtvmc/

Jason - I really like your theme. Thanks for sharing it. One bit of feedback
is that I find it extremely hard to see which button is highlighted on
screen (eg Next, Back etc) as the highlight doesn't change the button or
text colour and is a very subtle change. Is this easy to modify - how hard
would it be for me to change the text colour of the button that's currently
selected, just locally on my own machine's theme files?

Regards,
Phill