[mythtv-users] Slightly OT - XLiveCD and Myth on a Windows Machine

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 09:39:20 UTC 2004

Just read this article on /. about XLiveCD, this allows you to run X
gui apps over an SSH connection.  Now, remembering I am a dumb Newb,
is it likely to help any with running Myth on Windows?

XLiveCd - http://xlivecd.indiana.edu/

I would like to try, but I am stuck at work for now but need to know.
The excitement is making me want to wet my pants.  Has anybody tried
it?

Dave - Still waiting for good Myth support on the Windog platform!
--
GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH