[mythtv-users] Re: Building a myth box, wanna look over my components?

Derek Gathright drgath at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 07:21:36 UTC 2004

NForce2 is bad?  Wow, really?  That what I've had others suggest to
me.  Anyone else wanna chime in?

I read through everything else and I thank you for your
suggestions/experiences.  The "wife-proofing" and WAF will be a big
factor, though not for me, but rather my dad, as this will be his box.
 Which brings up the other question... while I've heard many people
say their wives loves their myth boxes, has anyone has bad experiences
with the novice of the house unable to ever grasp Myth?  I've had a
partially functional myth box and it seemed extremely easy, but like I
said... looking for maybe some other input here.