[mythtv-users] Radeon 9200 no XV Support?

Tom Williams twilliams at iasl.com
Tue Dec 14 13:06:09 UTC 2004

Anyone else us a Radeson 9200 AGR Card?  I have an older MACH64 PCI card
that seems to work great, but my newer Radeon card with the ATI Drivers
does not seem to have XV Support, if I do XVINFO it shows not supported
adapters...any ideas?  (the gatos drivers don't seem to support this
card either)...

On another note if I was using something like a PVR350 instead of a my
wonder VE card, would it improve the delay between the input signal and
the output to the TV via myth, only reason why is right now it seems
there is a 1 or 2 second delay, and I have my Sat IRD connected to it,
and working the guide is "fun" with the delay...

Cheers!

Tom