[mythtv-users] MythWeb on Different WebServer? HELP!

Jack Trout witmore1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 03:28:35 UTC 2004

Okay I have gotten a little bit farther.

Although I cannot see where this is, I have checked my httpd.conf for
a mysql module but I havent seen anything of the type installed on my
backend or my debian box when I goto http://debian/mythweb/ I get this
error now

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mysql_connect() in
/var/www/mythweb/includes/init.php on line 62

is there another apache or php module I am missing?