[mythtv-users] snd-bt87x and ATI TV Wonder

Matt Picker mpicker21 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 23:37:44 UTC 2004

I am using 720x480 resolution running at 4000kbps.  I
am using mp3 audio runnint at 32000.  The quality is
pretty good as far as I'm concerned.  I'm running this
on a 2400+ xp athlon.  I don't have any choppyness at
all.  My only problem is bad reception on a few
channels.  I haven't figured out if that is my cable
connection or a few channel fine tuning problems.  I
might look into that.