[mythtv-users] DVB in Guildford, UK...

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Mon Dec 13 23:40:09 UTC 2004

I patched my copy to not do the

If (!(@$channel[3] eq "NULL")

	And append the quotes there

To just set it to none here and put the quotes in the print statement at the
end.
At least this way the sql code is valid even if it does have duplicate
channels.

I can send a patch tomorrow if you like.

I also stopped it producing anything for audio or video pid's of 0 since
they seem to crash mythbackend.

John