[mythtv-users] snd-bt87x and ATI TV Wonder

Matt Picker mpicker21 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 21:13:20 UTC 2004

I am glad that did it for you.  I don't know of a way
to get the sound to mute and unmute.  I don't worry
about it because I don't use those programs really.  I
just unplugged the cable in the back of my computer
that patched the sound card and the tv tuner.  There
might be some sort of config file that you could edit
so that when you run tvtime or xawtv it also unmutes
it and mutes it when it closes.  I would look at those
2 projects documentation I guess for that.  If it can
then you could just use an amixer command to mute or
unmute the channel.