[mythtv-users] FC2 MythTV Install Script

Geoff Scott geoff.scott.mail at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 16:57:39 UTC 2004

For those that are interested, we have finished our testing and are
now offering a script that will install MythTV for you on a Fedora
Core 2 box.

The script can be found at http://G-Ding.tv/

The script will work on FC2 and *should* work on FC3.  The FC1 portion
of the script will most likely not work.  This script is based on the
work of Ryan Pisani with his FC1 install script as well as Jarod
Wilson's HowTo Guide .  It has been tested several times, and seems to
be working well.

Please, if you have any comments, suggestions, or criticisms (even
flames) let us know.  We hope to help making the installation of
MythTV as easy as possible.

Comments can be made at the website above.  There is also a VERY small
forum there.

Geoff

PS - We were just finishing up our testing of the script when Ryan
posted to the list concerning the script.  This is in no way meant to
take away from his work.  We only took up the script as it appeared
that Ryan had stopped developing the script.

--
I have one Gmail invite left.
Let me know if you want one (off list).