[mythtv-users] Problems tuning PVR 250

David Erickson erickson+mythtv at mddsg.com
Mon Dec 13 13:51:40 UTC 2004

Correct me if i'm wrong but if you put the output of your digital cablebox
into the tuner than the only thing you will ever see should be channel 3
since that is all the cablebox will output.  You would then tune on the
cablebox itself with an IR transmitter to change channels automagically.
Or i just skip digital all together since the digital cable for Adelphia
sucks and just put the analog signal directly into the tuner and record
everything i need.

Dave