[mythtv-users] Epia MII6K vs MII10K for a Frontend

Matt Picker mpicker21 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 04:17:55 UTC 2004

Here is a link to a little info about the case I got.
http://www.caseoutlet.com/shopexd.asp?id=138
It comes with a riser card to allow you to use the pci
slot without loosing the slimness.  I got it because
it has a nice simple black look to it that looks like
most other electronic equipment and wouldn't really
look out of place on top of the audio reciever.  I
don't really have any issues with it.  Like I said in
an earlier post, I am thinking of running my own
little test as to wether or not I could unplug the
casefans or at least one of them.  If you are going
without a Hard Drive that would certainly help.