[mythtv-users] MythWeb on Different WebServer? HELP!

Nathan Jones evilnathan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 04:01:45 UTC 2004

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:25:45 -0500, Jack Trout <witmore1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to run mythweb on a different machine running apache
> Has anyone else done this? can someone give me some pointers

Yes, you can do it, I have mythweb running on a different machine
myself.  As you've mentioned, you have to edit the conf.php, and then
grant that machine access to the myth mysql database on your master
backend.  I can't tell you if it's much more difficult than that, as I
don't remember having any real trouble.  And that's back when I really
didn't have much of a clue.  :-)

But yeah, definately check out your apache error_log and access_log,
that'll probably tell you exactly what the issue is.