[mythtv-users] Consecutive programs, dual tuners

Phill Edwards phill_edwards at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 13 01:33:37 UTC 2004

Actually, I haven't quite got my head around the conflict rules here yet. Am
I right in thinking that if I set a recording to run over by 10 minutes (say
finish at 9:40pm instead of 9:30pm) and have another recording due to start
at 9:30pm, then the 1st recording will stop at 9:30pm anyway to allow the
2nd one to start? And that's why your 1st program finishes in the 2nd's
recording?

Regards,
Phill