[mythtv-users] MythWeb on Different WebServer? HELP!

Jack Trout witmore1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 01:25:45 UTC 2004

I want to run mythweb on a different machine running apache, I
currently have the backend working as the webserver, and a port open
to it, (non standard) and works fine from work, I also have a personal
web server which I used to pass files and I keep it a little more
secure than my myth box, (both are behind my firewall)

Has anyone else done this? can someone give me some pointers, the only
thing I did was edit config/conf.php to point to my backend, which is
already accessable to my lan, I currently get error 500 when trying to
load mythweb, although I have to track down my apache logs to see what
its erroring on