[mythtv-users] Shuttle SN41G2V2 help

Jit V jit_v1 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 12 14:09:51 UTC 2004

Hello,

I've pretty much got mythtv up and running on my new Shuttle SN41G2V2. I'm
having a little difficulty with a couple of aspects and would be grateful
for any help:

1. I'm trying to get the tv-out working using the current nvidia drivers -
it's works, but I think there's something wrong with my xorg.conf - since
I'm seeing various errors about which screen should be used produced by
mythfrontend. I'm trying to get VGA output and TV-Output to be the same
screen - it would be handy if anyone has an xorg.conf that they could post.

2. I'm trying to get nvram-wakeup working - I've gone through the steps of
using guess-helper, but when I actually run nvram-wakeup the BIOS ends up
resetting itself to the default values - apart from the wakeup time - which
has been set correctly, although the 'enable wakeup on alarm' switch is set
to no. Does anyone have any ideas?  I'm not using the most recent BIOS, but
having looked at the update info, it doesn't look like there's anything
relevant in the updates.

Thanks