[mythtv-users] hd2000 and hd3000 coexist?

Kyle Rose krose+mythtv at krose.org
Sun Dec 12 02:12:04 UTC 2004

"john roberts" <homepagez at lycos.com> writes:

> Has anyone gotten the HD2000 and the HD3000 cards to co-exist yet?
> I've read of issues - just wondering if anyone has gotten it to work
> yet.

As far as I can tell, the new drivers will not tune the HD-2000
properly, so unless the new cx88 driver and the old bttv driver can
coexist, you're probably SOL.  I haven't even bothered trying yet, to
be honest: I'm willing to wait a while for Jack to produce a combined
driver set that can tune the HD-2000 properly.

Cheers,
Kyle