[mythtv-users] DVB in the UK (EPG)

George Styles george at ripnet.co.uk
Fri Dec 10 13:53:12 UTC 2004

Wow thanks for the hint..:) i have just set it to run the tv_grab_dvb every
20 mins, and listings are appearing for ITV2 and ITV3 -

I had  just assumed that they didnt broadcast them...

I missed the discussion of this on the list - do they only broadcast a bit
of the schedule at a time or something? first of all I got now and next, but
now future shows are showing up :)

cheers