[mythtv-users] noob needs guidance

Lane Schwartz dowobeha at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 22:35:29 UTC 2004

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 14:14:53 -0800 (PST), Metallica Danzig
<chevy1965usa at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Have just dual booted xp.pro/suse.9.1.pro looking ot
> get my winfest tv2000 expert tv card going with suse.
> Will myth work with this 10bit card? If so what do i
> need to install to get it going? Im only really
> looking watch tv but the recording stuff wouldent hurt
> either. Thanks.

This thread in the mailing list archives seems relevant. Assuming you
mean winfast tv2000, and not winfest tv2000.

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/34701?search_string=%20tv2000;#34701

Looks like there's plenty of other info if you do a search for
"winfast tv2000" at
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/

HTH,
Lane