[mythtv-users] Some CPU questions...

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Thu Dec 9 19:00:02 UTC 2004

 	If you've got a video card that does Xv (most non-ancient ones
do), you shouldn't have much trouble.  I've run it on a dual Celeron
300->450 and my current machine is a 750MHz P3 with PVR-250.  You may not
be able to run fancy output filters (like deinterlacing, etc) and of
course transcoding will be slow.  It should work fine, though.