[mythtv-users] WinTV PVR USB

Justin Hart justinhart at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 17:20:07 UTC 2004

I dropped Andreas Gal (http://pvrusb.sourceforge.net) a line a few weeks
ago regarding the WinTV PVR USB.  The current driver (pvrusb) lacks
tuner support, so I was thinking of updating that driver (pending some
free time... scarce).

While browsing through the Linux kernel code, I found documentation
saying that the WinTV PVR USB is now supported by the bttv driver
(searching online I found UK version, but I think that it listed the
US version in the 2.6.9 code).

I'm at work right now, so I don't have my tuner on me (just got it in
the mail), but I was wondering if anybody else had this particular
tuner and had any advice regarding its usage with MythTV.

--
Justin W. Hart