[mythtv-users] Building latest CVS

Neil Milne maillist at hippoit.co.uk
Thu Dec 9 06:47:07 UTC 2004

nate s wrote:
> I'm getting the same thing (well, almost the same; the messages are
> less verbose, and simply say 'parse error')

You're missing some files - I see this as well sometimes. It's when a
new directory gets added to the file tree in cvs. Sometimes it doesn't
get picked up when you do a 'cvs update'. I have no idea why, it
normally works with repositories other than mythtv.

When that happens I normally do a full checkout of the package again
rather than an update which obviously gets everything fresh so you pick
up the new directories.

HTH
Neil