[mythtv-users] Phantom extra tuners listed in Myth

Lane Schwartz dowobeha at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 23:13:35 UTC 2004

A couple of weeks ago I did a re-install of my FC2-based Myth setup. I
have 2 tuners - a PVR-250 and a WinTV-FM. When I re-installed, I did a
database migration (ala this:

Things are mostly OK now, but I have an annoying side effect of the
migration. Inside Myth, 4 tuners show up when I look at status. When I
do a recording, the recordings are assigned to either tuner 3 or tuner

Now, when I run mythtvsetup, only 2 tuners show up.

Any way to get rid of the two phantom tuners?

Meetup with other Myth users!