[mythtv-users] RE: Portland Oregon MUG (was: Free Drinks)

Geoff Scott geoff.scott.mail at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 17:41:17 UTC 2004

As Chris Petersen suggested, why don't we set up a MUG?

Well, I'm willing to see how far this goes.  I have a little page set
up (I mean *very* little) for a Portland, OR MUG (would the acronym be
"PoOr MUG"?).

http://www.scottspot.net/

For those that are interested, shoot me an email.  I guess we should
keep some of this traffic off of the list.  I've already got a few
names, and we are slowly building a viable excuse to talk geek speak
and drink beer...always a good thing to do.

Geoff

--
I have on Gmail invite left.
Let me know if you want one (off list).