[mythtv-users] "End"-user documentation?

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 8 15:32:08 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 08 December 2004 08:58, Rob Greene wrote:
> Is there a good source for end-user type documentation?  (Like, to do
> this, go there?)  I had MythTV working Friday night, tried to
> schedule some stuff, but nothing was happening.  The mythtv.org site
> seems to be mostly install information, Jarod's docs are also
> documentation.  Not sure where (and if) a user manual exists.

It's not "official" Myth documentation, but Development One (D1) sells a
Myth-based system, and they have a pretty nice full-color user's
manual.  It might not be *quite* in sync with current Myth (they've
added some features, and might be missing some recent Myth changes, as
I think they're based on Myth 0.14 or so), but it's a start.  Get it
here:

http://www.d1.com.au/downloads.html

If you're trying to troubleshoot, though, I doubt their manual will
help.  That's what this list is for.

-JAC