[mythtv-users] Replacing KDE with Ratpoison

Damon Searle djsearle at netspace.net.au
Wed Dec 8 12:13:46 UTC 2004

That doesn't make a lot of sense without mentioning that
/usr/local/bin/mfeinit is something like this

#!/bin/bash
/usr/local/bin/ratpoison &
xset -dpms s off
/usr/local/bin/xvattr -a XV_COLORKEY -v 0
while [ true ]; do
/usr/local/bin/mythfrontend >> /var/log/mythfrontend.log 2>&1 &
wait $!
echo "MYTHFRONTEND CRASHED AGAIN! " >> /var/log/mythfrontend.log
done