[mythtv-users] d1.com.au broken?

Andrew J ajpalm at optushome.com.au
Wed Dec 8 09:44:39 UTC 2004

The idea is to create a central database with the guide data in it and
have plugins for each 'group' of users who wanted access. ie tivo users,
mythtv users, freevo etc.

Regardless if D1 is working again today, you should look at getting a
system up and running as a fall back. Cause D1 doesn't look that stable!

Andrew