[mythtv-users] Re: Free Drinks

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Wed Dec 8 07:39:49 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 07 December 2004 17:16, Chris Petersen wrote:
> With everyone talking about getting together, why not set up a MUG (man,
> even the acronym is appropriate -- MythTV User's Group), or just have a
> night-out with other myth users in the area?  I'm game if anyone knows
> of a nice pub in the Seattle area (preferably not a bar, I can't stand
> the smoke).

+1

We occasionally hit the Icon Bar & Grill after work, sometimes the Eleysian
(we're having some big holiday shindig there this Friday), sometimes the bar
in the lobby of the Westin Hotel (I like that one this time of year, don't
even have to go outside to get there, skybridge from my office to the
hotel ;-). Also used to hit the King Street Bar & Oven when our office was in
Pioneer Square, that place has excellent eats...

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE
jarod at wilsonet.com

Got a question? Read this first...